Friday, March 13, 2015

pinterest

Since my last blog mentioned Pinterest, I felt the need to emphasize on how amazing and in love with Pinterest I am. 

I created an account about a year ago, and just recently got back into using it again. 
You're welcome to follow my pinterest page which also contains a board about art and illustrations. 

Even if you don't follow me, I strongly urge you to search here. There are so many beautiful pieces and Pinterest is one of my favorite ways to search and discover new art and artists. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm following you! Oh Pinterest, the black hole that sucks away time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know, I used to spend hours browsing pinterest, but I've been much better about restricting how much time I spend on there, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so addicted to pinterest that it's not even funny! I actually had to delete the app off of my phone last year during finals week so that I could focus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a time vampire! I have to force myself to avoid the website until I get my schoolwork done, haha :)

      Delete
  4. Pinterest! I've mentioned it several times on my blog. There is just so much to do and look at and read about. I will definitely follow you for some art therapy on my timeline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I feel like I'm way behind on this pinterest thing. I made an account last year but only used it for a few days and then haven't touched it since. But you guys make it sound so great... maybe I'll give it another try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I was on the fence about it when I first signed up, and I never really used my account in the beginning, but I decided to give it another try this past year, and I'm obsessed! :)

      Delete