Sunday, April 26, 2015

a little more from me

I have a folder in my apartment that contains somewhere around 150+ sketches, some as old as 2004, but I don't think anyone would want to sit through a slideshow that long and I absolutely do not want to make a slideshow that long :) 

So here is a small handful of sketches from me, dated from 2007-2015

I definitely feel like I've improved over the years, and there are several drawings that I would like to revisit and redo. I hope to do that in the future sometime soon.

Enjoy!


All images are original artwork and photos by Mindy Barks

6 comments:

  1. I love these! You should showcase some of your work! I am also a drawer and painter, so I appreciate you sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are very talented! I've never been much of an artist but I admire those who devote their time to the craft. I will definitely look at more of your work on flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really good! I wish I had some kind of artistic ability but my stick figures will have to suffice. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan on adding more in the future! :)

      Delete