Sunday, May 17, 2015

personal project

For a long time I've wanted to go through some old sketches and create a newer, modified version of it. I've never really felt like I had the time, but now that summer break is here, other than a few classes, I'll be able to finally focus on this little personal project.

My freshman year of college I was working the lights and sound for a stage show about Elizabeth Bathory and while I was in the booth in between working the equipment, I was sketching the first picture you see. It's definitely not my best work, but this was a little over 6 years ago and you can't see very well in a dimly lit sound booth. I stumbled onto it a couple days ago and decided this would be the first sketch I would redo.


It's nice seeing my improvement over the years and that was my motivation and inspiration to start this project. I plan on posting more in the future!



Mindy Barks
Mindy Barks


No comments:

Post a Comment