Thursday, February 5, 2015

a little bit about me.


Hello! My name is Mindy and I'm currently a returning student at Washburn University working on my second major in Mass Media: Public Relations. I graduated with my first Bachelor's degree in May 2013 in Communication. I grew up in a small town, and have taken part in debate, forensics, band and theatre throughout my educational career. 

I've been sketching since I was 3-years-old. The ability to do art is something that I couldn't live without. I don't see myself as a professional in any sense of the word, this is just something I enjoy doing in my spare time to relax. My goal with this blog isn't just to show some of the art I've done, but I want to get people excited about art and want to explore it and learn more about it. You don't have to have a degree in art to appreciate and enjoy it, and that's what I'm hoping to get across with this blog :)



Artwork and photo by: Mindy Barks



No comments:

Post a Comment